Monday, November 1, 2010

Make A Pineapple Upside Down Cake Mixed Drink

Have you every drank a Pineapple Upside Down Cake shooter? Do you love Pineapple upside down cake? One night, I was at a lounge/bar that I had never visited before. If your a person like me, who has a hard time ordering drinks outside her confort zone of known items, I was about to order my regular Michelob or bug light. However, I spied a tall slender shooter that looked was absolutely amazing. The bartender called it the "Pineapple Upside Down Cake". It was amazing. Let's just say that that evening inspired me to modify the shooter into a full fledged mixed drink. If you like a drink that is good, try making this at home and save yourself some money by not going to the bars :)


Instructions


1. Use a tall drinking glass fill 1/3 full with ice.


2. Add a double shot of Vanilla Vodka (brand unspecified)


3. Add a single shot of Malibu Rum


4. Fill glass with Pineapple Juice


5. Pour a bit of Grenedine over the top. The red should float to the bottom & the drink will actually resemble pineapple upside down cake. Serve.







Tags: Down Cake, Pineapple Upside, Upside Down Cake, down cake, Pineapple Upside Down, upside down, Upside Down